Renault — renault fraud in cancellation of booking and refund amount

Barog Road, Near Mehta Market, Kumarhatti,, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229, India

This is to inform you that i have booked renault kwid RXT O 1.0cc from solan branch on 17 feb 2017. After 1 month i have cancelled my booking.

Branch executive said submit your receipt at branch. I have submitted receipt and they write down my bank account information and said. Within 2 3 months your amount refunded online. But after 3 months i called solan branch they gave me other numbers to contact.

But no response from there side. I have also call on company toll free number and register my complaint. But they don't resolve my issue and said we don't know how much time company take for refund your amount. Approx after 2 years company not refunded my cancellation amount still company executives said we don't know how much time taken to refund my amount.

I am not able to understand why Renault company not refunded my money 8000 out of 10, 000.

Why Renault company making fool again and again.

Logically we see Renault company earning 2000 rs per cancellation. Renault Company do this with lots of customers why they don't payback customers remaining own money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Renault Car.

Surrey First Cars - Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!

Brought a car, only to find out that it had a dent in the boot, and that it had been written off !! With the Mot they gave me was void.

When I returned to confronted then they would not give me a refund, which ended up police being called, lucky they helped out and got my refund and to my joy the police found they had more dodgey cars , and trading standards got involved. They use to have a good name but the new owner is a crook !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Renault Car.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1441968

I bought my car from EMC in swift lane. Surrey First Cars do not operate at this address.

EMC happens to be at the same address of Surrey First Cars. Reviews here are not precise. Just bought my X3 from them and no problems at all.

Which address did you buy the car from? Swift Lane?